Binancecoin Tutorial to Create adresses with PHP
You need basic knowledge of how to code with PHP (or know someone who can), you can also learn it at Codecademy.
1. Create a Chaingateway.io account (if you don't have one already).
2. Install the PHP 7 modules JSON and CURL. If you are on a Linux Debian/Ubuntu machine, you can use the following commands: apt-get install php7-curl apt-get install php7-json Depending on your machine and PHP version, you might try the following instead: apt-get install php-curl apt-get install php-json Now restart your web server.
3. Now download the file named
4. Replace YOURAPIKEY in the above code with the API Key in your Account panel.
5. Replace PASSWORD with a secure password. You need this password for all transactions you make from the address, so make sure you don't lose it!
6. Upload the created PHP script to your web server
7. Call the script in your browser. For example, if you upload it to the root directory of your website, you can call it by typing yourwebsite.com/createaddress-bsc.php
8. After a few seconds, the script will return an Binancecoin address.
9. Congratulations! You just created an Binancecoin address at Chaingateway.io, which you can use to send and receive Binancecoin and BEP-20 Tokens.
10. If you want to send BEP-20 token transactions, you can move to the next tutorial: Send BEP-20 token transactions with PHP