Binancecoin tutorial to send BEP-20 Tokens with PHP
You need basic knowledge of how to code with PHP (or know someone who can), you can also learn it at Codecademy.
1. Create a Chaingateway.io account (if you don't have one already).
2. Install the PHP 7 modules JSON and CURL. If you are on a Linux Debian/Ubuntu machine, you can use the following commands: apt-get install php7-curl apt-get install php7-json Depending on your machine and PHP version, you might try the following instead: apt-get install php-curl apt-get install php-json Now restart your web server.
3. Now download the file named
4. Replace YOURAPIKEY in the above code with the API Key in your Account panel.
5. Replace the other variables in the upper section of the code above with your data
6. Upload the created PHP script to your web server
7. Call the script in your browser. For example, if you upload it to the root directory of your website, you can call it by typing yourwebsite.com/sendtoken-bsc.php
8. After a few seconds, the script will return a transaction id (which means the transaction has been sent successfully). You can lookup this transaction id for example on BscScan
9. Congratulations! You just sent BEP-20 Tokens using Chaingateway.io. Wasn't that hard, right?
10. Want to know how to check the BEP-20 Token balance of an Binancecoin address? Check out this Tutorial