Tron Tutorial to Create adresses with PHP
When sending or receiving TRC-10 or TRC-20 Tokens, you need an address which is compatible with the Tron Smart Chain Blockchain. Of course, most people are using their wallets to create valid addresses. But what if you need to create hundreds of thousands of addresses for your users? Or create deposit addresses automatically whenever one of your users wants to pay you? In this case you will need a better way of generating addresses in an automated and easy way. We have written an extensive tutorial for that. Keep on reading.
$password) ); curl_setopt( $ch, CURLOPT_POSTFIELDS, $payload ); curl_setopt( $ch, CURLOPT_HTTPHEADER, array("Content-Type:application/json", "Authorization: " . $apikey)); # Return response instead of printing. curl_setopt( $ch, CURLOPT_RETURNTRANSFER, true ); # Send request. $result = curl_exec($ch); curl_close($ch); # Decode the received JSON string $resultdecoded = json_decode($result, true); # Print the new generated address to the screen echo $resultdecoded["address"]; ?>
- Replace “YOURAPIKEY” in line 3 of above code with the API Key in your Chaingateway.io Account Panel.
- Replace “PASSWORD” in line 4 of above code with a very secure password (at least 12 characters alphanumeric of different case). Don’t lose this password as you can’t recover it!
- Upload the code above to your local or remote machine
- Call the script by navigating to your favorite browser and entering the URL
- You will see your new generated Tron address.
- New Tron accounts are inactive after creation. To activate and use them, you need to send at least 0.1 Tron (TRX) to it.
Congratulations! You should now see a new generated address which you can use to send and receive TRC-20 Tokens and TRX.